Bookmakers: chances of Barcelona to play in Champions League semi-final — 19%

13 April 2017

In the first match of a quarterfinal of the Champions League Barcelona had lost to Juventus with the score 0:3.

Bookmakers: chances of Barcelona to play in Champions League semi-final — 19%

Of course, all remember a comeback of Catalans at the previous stage of the tournament in meeting against PSG, however bookmakers consider that chances of the team of Luís Enrique to play in a semi-final are rather small.

The bookmaker company William Hill evaluates the probability that Barca will arrange a comeback for the second time in a row and will play in the semifinal of the tournament with the coefficient 5,0 (19%). Chances of team from Turin to enter next round make 81% and are estimated with the coefficient 1,14.

At the same time experts consider that the probability of a victory of Barcelona in a return match - coefficient 1,5. It is possible to bet on Juventus with 6,0, on a draw with the coefficient 4,33.

It should be stated that Catalans had never before in the history over played Juventus with a difference in three goals. The largest victory of Barcelona over the Turin club was recorded in 1952 (4:2), and also two times the blue and garnets won with the score 3:1, and in 2015 it happened during the Champions League final.

Read also: Fixed matches of Eldense were organized by the Italian mafia

TOP BOOKMAKERS BONUSES all bookmakers bonuses
10bet €200
Sbobet €150
bet365 sports betting online £200
188bet £50
Bodog sports $250
Top asian bookmakers all bookmakers
Sbobet
Pinnacle sports
188bet
20% discount on the VIP tips VIP tips Register at two Asian bookmakers and get 20% discount on the VIP tips sign up